Monday, September 24, 2012

FIVE!



Well hello there world. 

I highly doubt that anyone is reading this because lets face it... my life is not exciting at all! But that hopefully is all about to change. I am moving on Saturday, Yes, that would be 5 days from now. FIVE DAYS! 
If you are sitting there wondering if  I am freaking out... then the answer would be YES! that is an understatement. I am freaking. 
I move in five days and have yet to do anything. Lets make a list of things ive yet to accomplish shall we!? this should be fun.

I have not put one thing I own in a box.
I have not switched my license, voters registration card. or mailing addresses.
I have not organized my thoughts so I know where to start.
I have not made lists of anything I still need to do/want to do. 
I have not gotten things out of storage that I want to take with me. 
I have not taken anything to storage.
needless to say the next 5 days are going to cray!

I am excited. scared out of my mind. incredibly nervous. excited some more. ready. and nervous all over again to start this new adventure. 
Hopefully my life gets super exciting and I can keep this bad boy up! uh. twss.. dang it. I thought I would make it through a whole post without doing that... OH WELL! :)


welp. thats all folks. this qualifies as the lamest blog post ever. 
Maybe come back again!? 
:)

1 comment: